I know there’s a lot of you who have been eager for this to happen again… well you’re in luck, for your time has come!!! You get a chance, once again, to ask the Mythos cast your questions!
This is going to function somewhat like last time, but there are going to be a few changes in place to keep me from having to write literally 20+ answers to single questions, again.
Here are the rules (mostly copy/pasted):
- You can ask as many questions as you like, but please limit it to one per character. So yeah, you can go down the list and ask every single character one question, if you wanna.
- If you’re going to ask a question to multiple characters, you have to limit that question to no more than six. You can’t ask a question to “the whole cast”, because thinking of a response to a question from every single character is fucking exhausting. Don’t do that. The limit is six for a good reason; the “main cast” is six people (Ky, Tara, Sophia, B, Rain, and Mara). Though you can also name groups, like say “Area 42”, “the vampires”, or “the Convocation”; so far, no group should have more than six people in it so that’s pretty safe. Doing this means you can’t ask any of those individuals other questions — ie, you can’t ask a question of “the police”, and then ask Mara and Lowman their own questions.
- You can literally ask anything; it doesn’t have to be related directly to the Mythos story. You can ask them what it’s like to be in a game, or their favourite movie, or why Coldplay sucks so much ass.
- The characters are replying as themselves. What does this mean? It means that if you ask Sophia and B the exact same question, they’re probably going to have different answers (and possibly comment on how you asked them both the same questions). If you’re rude to them, they may not be so nice to you. If you’ve ever been to a convention panel with open questions from the audience, think of it working just like that.
- I’m instructing them not to give out spoilers… though I’m betting some of them will let something leak if the right question is asked.
- You can ask any character that’s been revealed to the public in any way. However, you must know the character’s name or title. I’m not going to be posting a definitive list of characters here like I did last time — that means if you’ve seen a character in some art but don’t know who they are, you can’t ask them a question. Yes, there’s a specific character I had in mind when I made this rule.
- To build on the above — if a character has been referenced, but not seen (like a character in one of the “Tales from Mythos” series, or the WETT Stage Manager) you can ask them a question!
- You can ask me questions at any time, and I’ll just answer those myself. This is only for asking the characters questions!
- Once again — the cat is a cat. If you ask the cat a question, it will be like you’re talking to a cat. Don’t expect much. Because, again, it is a cat.
You can ask these questions in basically any forum in which you can communicate with me:
- The Discord channel #ask-the-cast (which has been reopened as of this posting)
- Discord private messages (if you don’t want people to know who’s asking your questions)
- Responding to the Mythos thread on a certain forum I may be active on (or sending a private message through said forum)
- Responding to the “Ask the Cast” announcement on Twitter, Patreon, SubscribeStar, or itch.io (as well as using private messages on those same platforms)
The deadline for questions is midnight on Sunday, February 27th! The answers will be posted on Tuesday, March 1st.
Let’s see what you all come up with, this time around…
– Nine 💜
PS – Keep the legends alive.